Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Travel Book of the Week: “Stuff Every Dad Should Know” by Brett Cohen

dadIf you're following me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or Periscope, you know I recently became a new dad. It's been the most amazing experience and feeling in the world. But it's also scary since I have no idea what the heck I'm doing (besides what my natural instincts tell me).


Thankfully, a few days after Jack was born, in the mail came this book from one of my good buddies (thanks, Rudy!) titled “Stuff Every Dad Should Know.” The book teaches you everything from how to change diapers to how to save for college-and most importantly, family roadtrip survival skills! It's a small book (3.8″ x 0.7″ x 6″ and 144 pages) so it's the perfect size to fit in your carry-on or your coat pocket. $8.88


Grab it: Grab “Stuff Every Dad Should Know” by Brett Cohen on Amazon from $8.88.


The post Travel Book of the Week: “Stuff Every Dad Should Know” by Brett Cohen appeared first on Johnny Jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment